Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ramadan weekend

A lazy one here.Everyone is still in bed after subuh prayer.I'd go to the pasar with Bibik in a bit.

Last night we broke fast at my MIL's after visiting Nik's cousin in Duta Mas, just out of surgery for breast cancer. She's keeping strong.Muda lagi.Semua org balik dgn rasa insaf.My sister in law and me.Nik was also affected.He and the kid sister grew up with this cousin when my mil went back to uni.The parents had all gone and cousin N is the only child.Ah..sad,sad.I hope Allah will protect her and ease her pain.

Last night I arrived late for the tazkirah.Didn't miss much cos' ustaz jemputan from Patani didn't turn up.The ustaz yg selalu jadi moderator had to speak alone.Microphone pulak low battery so suara perlahan and tenggelam timbul.Not our night, folks.But I heard a bit: kalau nak muka bercahaya, buat qiamulail; nak kaya, bykkan bersedekah; nak selesaikan masalah dan doa makbul,bykkan beristighfar.I tak sempat bwk notebook cos' I came bck from swhere.Baju pun mcm nak pi tengok wayang.Haha.Yup, kena marah dgn Menteri Dalam Negeri.:)

Nak finish up my Mengapa Saya Keluar Syiah.Dasyat shiah ni..I didn't know it is tht sesat.


3 comments:

ubuntu_linux said...

prof, where to get the book? i really want to know more abou shiah.

Faridah said...

Ubuntu: entah..it was given to me.I will give you the publication details so that you can order online or ask your local bookshop to order for you.Shiah ni hina Rasulullah macam2 dan mereka mengamalkan muta'ah sebagai daya penarik agama ini.Dgn budak perempuan umur 10 tahun juga! I find it totally disgusting!

ubuntu_linux said...

ok, thanks prof :)