Saturday, August 04, 2012

Notes before iftar

Z has gone to iftar with her cousins and aunties in Putrajaya.I malas nak pergi cos' just got back from my scriptwriting wshop then my ACCIN meeting at Perkim.They (accin frens) are all going to Equatorial in Bangi for iftar.Too far for me.Lagipun I will miss my surau,right? Sapa nak ambik notes? :))

It has been an interesting and full day for me.We had loads of laugh at the scriptwriting workshop esp. when academics presented their work.Kaku gila.We'll get better.

The ACCIN guys pun byk discussions today.I pun letak my two sen.Being the only lady was not a problem.No issue of the guys ignoring my voice.In fact, they listened well.I used to have some difficulty getting heard in the past (not from accin but other men elsewhere).

Besok our creative recycling workshop will start.We have the venue shifted from MPPJ hall to dewan ilmu at the al ulum surau.Sarah was so kind to shift her tadarus class to the surau hall.

Watch this space.I hope to take some pics tomorrow.Ohh..this is so exciting!


No comments: