Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Curve

Raya will not be perfect if you don't do your last minute shopping.We had done ours but today for lack of a life, I ajak Z pi the Curve to join the last minute shopping for some.It's the last weekend, right? Nik needed his sleep so kita ladies lagi seronok mengukur the mall at our leisure.

Wough, security guards everywhere.Nice and feeling safe.Great!

As we passed by many eateries, kita nampak our non fasting friends makan...soup, noodles, steaks, O'Brien's sandwiches..ice creams..Z said get some and tapau home.No..I want to sit and eat with them..giggles...Z said go ahead..me: nanti kena tangkap? Z: just tell them you uzur...more giggles..boleh ke??

We moved from one shop to the other.I found something I liked at Metrojaya.Nice viscose cotton.Price pun reasonable.Got sale some more.Z found a nice maxi at another shop.No sale.:(

Then Z said let's check out this new place..artists ramai beli kat sini.So we went.The designer was in.Kita pun tanya berapa harga baju2 kurung tu semua.Mostly close to RM2K sepasang.Control macho and still went on, belek2.Then asked the designer berapa kalau nak tempah sepasang kain sendiri.RM1K.Control macho.Oh.

Lepas dua tiga minit lingering,kita kata thank you.Out of sight, Z and I went w-h-a-t-t??? RM2K???

Last year we did that with a designer..lepas setahun dah tak boleh pakai! Gemok! ( in my case, I lost weight.Ahem) RM2k hangus just like that.No thks this year.This year,both of us went cheap.Slogan dia: biar comfortable.But if we look like maids this raya...you'll understand why.:))


No comments: