Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bond tua...

We have to face it...the world now belongs to our children.If you don't believe this, just go and watch the latest Bond movie.Tak sedap langsong! Cos' Bond dah tua.Nak kejar org jahat pun dah mengah.:))

But a nite out is a nite out. Skyfall has many witty conversations esp. between M and 007. I enjoyed this bit.Parts of Istanbul and Macau were recognisable.And Shanghai looked beautiful in the movie.

And we had a lunch wedding and saw Dato' and Datin again..my Malaccan foster parents.There were friends of the bride's parents who travelled all the way from London and Brunei.I turned to Nik and said Amiruddin (bride's dad) must have been such a lovable and likeable friend that people would travel all the way to share his happy day.And I asked Nik, I wonder if your friends from abroad would do that for you.Haha, saja usik dia.To which he replied, and I wonder about yours too.Wakaka.I'm pretty confident they would, pretty confident. :)

No comments: