Thursday, November 22, 2012

Record breaking!

I had never worked so hard and so late like tonight.Just got home from a meeting (Great Eastern Mall -- there would always be a new face at every meeting.Kali ni Datuk's brother.I think we were all on the same page, alhamdulillah)

We got a lot more done this evening.Mart just got back from Cambodia, flu and all.Jeff took the cake, rushing from Putrajaya, all committed.I love working with this group.I have never seen so much enthusiasm,commitment, selflessness.Semoga terus mendapat petunjuk Allah dan diberi bimbingan.

Nik should be home tomorrow.Rang me up about NEET...Not in Education, Employment or Training.Zul was just talking about it earlier so I had a nice discussion on this.It can be a worrying trend if it ain't productive or contributive to the society.

Sambung bsk.











No comments: