Sunday, November 04, 2012

Hantu tangan

We were in Bangkok.
As in Bangkok, the restaurant. :))

Nik was with PM at some function and could not join us, celebrating Faiz's grand day.He graduated despite many obstacles, alhamdulillah.Faiz is one of Mek's twins.Mek, if you remember from old blog entries is that crazy sister of mine who quit medical school to be a chemist cos' she pengsan tengok darah or mayat.Ironically, she can see ghosts.I avoid travelling with her alone at night.She'd go, nampak tak perempuan tua tepi jalan ni? (as we drive through the night) Memang menyampah jalan dgn dia ni. :))

Of all tales at dinner, cerita hantu yang keluar.It started with me telling all about my mom ketakutan, sitting at the back satu malam when I picked her up from my sister's plc to sleepover at mine.Masa tu I just got back from Italy, kan? So the music I listened to on my cd was some funny Italian songs.Italian can sound scary in some songs.Mmg bunyi hantu!

So sampai je at my house, my mom immediately asked, was that you talking just now or was it some singing? I was shivering at the back cos' I thought it was a ghost.

Then Mek, Syam and his wife Nor started telling me their ghost stories.Mak oiii! Mek was saying her residential area ni keras.Semua rumah mesti ada sightings.My other cousin pun tinggal dekat rumah Mek and would always see lembaga baring atas katil di bilik mereka downstairs.And sometimes the hantu would want to terkam G's hubby, a tabligh guy.One of Mek's encounters was bila the alarm went off at 3 am cos' Fairoz the other twin has to travel for work in Spore.Mek saw a tangan keluar from langsir tiba2 tutup jam tu.Tangan warna putih...jari2nya panjang.She didn't meraba2 to find where punat jam tu..she knew at one tap. Nor (yang tak mau kalah) mula keluarkan cerita hantu tangan dia pulak.It was during her college days in Shah Alam.Her bed was next to the window.Windownya pulak terbuka.I guess masa tu takda aircon la tu.Ahaks.She fell asleep while watching TV. Tiba2 she felt someone tapped on her shoulder (tangan berbulu from the tingkap)and showed her the tv as though to say jgn membazir letrik,tutup TV tu! But ada she kisah? She tutup muka with bantal and went back to sleep.Dalam ketakutan! Me? Happy to have no sightings ever in my life.Semoga terus dilindungi Allah.

3 comments:

Faridah said...

One funny comment just came through.Here's sharing (from anon):

Lucky that the hantu tangan tak masuk dari tingkap dapur dan rasa kari dalam kuali and tunjuk ke balang garam : "Tak cukup garam!"

Mawar said...

Kak F
serammm!!!

Faridah said...

Mawar: memang.Kalau saya yg kena, pengsan dulu!