Thursday, November 22, 2012

Ma'thurat 28

"Glory be to Allah, and all praise is due to Him as much as the number of His creation, and as much as befits Himself, and as much as the weight of His throne, and as much as the ink needed to record His words"


Too many meetings this month.There was one in the morning which I was not aware of! I joined a bit later and it was nice buat kecoh with the rest of the Kull Profs. :)) We came out with more tasks...the trick is, said Prof Moten, is not to open your (loud) mouth.I said => I learnt it from you.Ahaks.But I think we'd have a good system going if what we'd proposed to do is delivered.I'd be working on something which I would enjoy doing.The trick is when you wanna open your loud mouth, make sure you say something which will work well with you. :)

The clan's (my side) going to Spore this weekend.I have to stay back for my social events: weddings, launches, kenduris.

No comments: