Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Marriage tip

I was trying to reach out to one of my former students but I wonder if the *^%# stalker hacker is fooling around with my internet connection.I could not get through this fine young woman.

#%^* stalker has been flooding me with improper pics.One reason why this blog was kept to a small circle earlier but I figure...huff and puff, why should I deny the rights of others to read me. Perasanlah sikit mcm ramai readersnya! :)

A, I bumped into your blog and you mentioned about your mom-in-law suggesting that you quit your job and you felt a failure as a wife and mother to your lovely child.I can't discuss it here but do you mind either emailing me or private messaging me on fb? My fb account is my full name.Otherwise email me at Faridah dot Manaf at gmail dot com. Stay happy, gal.

No comments: