Friday, November 30, 2012

Ma'thurat 32

"O Allah, I seek refuge in You from anxiety and grief, and I seek refuge in You from weakness and indolence, and I seek refuge in You from cowardice and miserliness and I seek refuge in You from the burden of debts and the oppression of men."

Woohoo..oppression of men...Men..panic not.The Malay translation is "penindasan manusia." :) But let me chip in manusia yang byk menindas adalah men. :)) Most of the nations have male leaders, kan? And many things do not go right in the world now, kan?

Anyway, IWFF soft launch video clip was played again by Dato Sri Rector at the uni's monthly assembly so about 3000 more people know of IWFF.The pressure builds on! But my shariah team (Islamic scholars and a couple from HS/Humanities) and I had a very fruitful discussion and the shariah compliant framework telah menjadi sangat2 comprehensive and highly intellectual.Kita pun tak sangka but as I had raised before...this Fest has a life of its own.We are mere players.Takbir! Mart is preparing the rules and regulations. Dato is looking at the legal needs of the partnership and if all goes well, we'll roll in a bit.May Allah make it easy for us.Ini BUKAN kerja mudah.Ini macam seekor semut nak tolak satu kayu balak from Pahang to KL! Jalan kaki!

No comments: