Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ma'thurat 31

"I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from evil of what He has created"

Isn't that beautiful? Perfect words of Allah...evil He has created.Wough!

Anyway, you didn't know that at the IWFF soft launch my Rector announced a new Centre and named me as the Head/Director.Later I sms-ed her saying I could not do this now..not until IWFF is over (focus, babe.I need focus.This multitasking belief is a myth.Mana ada orang boleh buat kerja perfect when on multitasks) but am willing to assist with the making of the Centre and now I am having fun detailing/visioning what it should be like.The highest honour one could have in a life time.Takbir! :))

If it happens the way I envision it, folks...YOU gonna love me for it.If you pray for me that it will happen the way I dream it, I'm gonna love you for it.

My good friend Haji Zaidon is arriving 'home' today.He has not been home for decades! Kita dengar je ceritanya nanti.Nik and I will take him out on a dinner or something.

No comments: