Monday, November 12, 2012

Sibuk di malam raya

Not my rayalah of cos'.Raya kawan2 India I.Tadi tu sorang dah kena kacau masa dia tengah semayang mlm raya dia.Kes sapa nak ambik Kimball balik dari Penang.So I had to call Ramli (Ibrahim) who will be performing with Kimball nanti.K is staying at his plc.Ramli suruh K ambik cab je.But you knowlah our cab macamana.And we have time constraint nak memunggah brg2 si K ni.So I rang up Amin suruh dia carilah sapa2 pi collect K tu.Karang dok kena tipu dgn taxi kita.He said OK.I malas.Too far.Tak suka rushing from one end to the other.Balik tu mungkinlah I can drop him at Ramli's plc.But Amin pun duduk kat PJ on the way to R's plc.I kena memikir nak pick Philip pulak.Dipika pun ada ni.Kimball bumped into her in Spore.Line crony sama. :)) Piccadilly.Gangnam style.
I guess I'd meet her at Sutra's.

I was caught in the jam balik dari meeting kat Great Eastern Mall tadi..finalising our other event.InsyaAllah, I'll post the video clip here soonest it's done.The mall was playing early Xmas songs...apa daa..patut tunggu la Deepavali over dulu.Ain't it early to be singing Xmas? It was raining hard outside so yes, we felt like it's winter too over here.

Selamat bercuti besok for those not celebrating Deepavali.I'd be marking exam scripts and essays.

No comments: